BINOM GROUP LP will grant a refund in the following cases:
1. Customer applied for a refund before the goods were shipped. In this case, the order is canceled and money will be refunded to the customer. The customer can cancel the order by calling or writing a cancellation letter to the email address specified in Contacts.
2. After the goods have been shipped, the customer can apply for a refund by sending the purchased goods to the return address. The goods must retain the original packaging and not have mechanical or any other damage. Funds are returned to the customer immediately after company employees verify the integrity of the goods. We can accept and process the refund requests within 14 days after the purchase. No refund requests will be accepted after this period of time.
The money transferred by the customer to the SIM card balance are non-refundable. Once you have transferred funds the service is considered to be provided and funds are not subject to compensation except for:
1. Not provided service, for which funds were deducted from the SIM card balance.
2. Not fully rendered service, for which funds were deducted from the SIM card balance.
3. Low-quality service, for which funds were deducted from the SIM card balance.
In all of the above cases, feel free to contact Binom Travel support service email@example.com with a detailed description of the problem, exact time and date when this problem occurred. We do not accept complaints with description of problems occured later than 14 days from submitting a request.
In each case, the company is considering full or partial compensation possibilities for the service, by crediting funds to the SIM card balance.
The compensation may not exceed the amount which would have been payable in the event of total loss of goods or the relevant cost of the service for which compensation is made.